Thursday, October 10, 2013

Good luck, guys!

By Chloe Jang, Humber Student 

OMG!! Mid-term exams are coming!

I’ve heard fall is the most beautiful season in Canada; however, I have 7 tests and 4 assignments within 3 weeks. So nowadays I cannot help sleeping just maximum 3 or 4 hours for a day to deal with it. How tough it is!

Fortunately, thanks to late-night snacks, I could endure and enjoy this examination period. Only during exam time, I permit eating delicious things at night for myself. I usually enjoy eating chocolates, pies, fruits and coffee. So happy to eat them, especially at night! :D

There is a saying “Heaven helps those who help themselves.” I believe if we do our best, we will get corresponding results as a fruit of our efforts.

I wish you good luck.

See you soon with having good news guys! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment