Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Meet Diane Simpson- Dean, International!

Humber College and I have been together since 1998: I came to Humber as a post-graduate student in our International Development program and then joined the Business School to manage international programming within the school.

The countries that have seen me: I have visited a number of countries throughout South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia

I can’t do without these cuisines: Hmmmm that is a hard one – I love all cuisines, if I had to choose a favourite I guess it would be Japanese.

What human qualities does Humber College represent?

According to Diane, Humber College is nurturing. It is here to ensure your success!

Take my word: "During your time in Toronto, make sure that you do one thing that you never would have imagined doing before - this could be skating or skiing or learning a new language or skill. Embrace your time here and enjoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment