Friday, January 3, 2014

London, England and Paris, France

By: Brittany Mohns, Humber's Study Abroad Student


I’m still alive studying abroad!
I must apologize for my far and in-between blog posts- I’ve been very busy, mostly with traveling over reading week. Shelby, Angela and I just got back yesterday from London, England and Paris, France- which was amazing, interesting, annoying, scary, and beautiful.
Out of the two cities we have all agreed that London was our favourite. Everything about that city was amazing. The people where friendly and helpful and there was no language barrier (unlike Paris which was an intimidating issue). Architecturally amazing, great energy, street style, and subway system! We are already planning a trip back.
Paris on the other hand was a bit of a shock. This place is HUGE, and 50% awesome, beautiful, and breathtaking, and 50% scary always have a tight grip on your purse, and you’ll see a lot of homeless men peeing everywhere. Despite stressful moments, both experiences are ones I’ll never forget for the good and the bad!
Here are some of my favourite pictures from the trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment