Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Meet Angela Bellini: Study Abroad

By: Angela Bellini, Humber's Study Abroad Student

Hello and welcome to the first blog post of Angela Bellini’s study abroad adventures! I want to start by saying I am so excited to be able to share my travel stories with all of you readers, and I hope you will enjoy following me on my journey over the next 4 months.

Lets begin… I’ll start off with a brief profile of me!

Name: Angela Bellini
Hometown: Huntsville, Ontario
Program: Business Administration and Fashion Management
Why I Chose Humber: Following my passions in hopes to achieve my dream job. Humber’s Fashion Management program seemed like the perfect fit for me, and the career I hope to obtain in my future.

During the next 4 months I will study in Aberdeen, Scotland at Robert Gordon University.

I’m so excited for all the new experiences I am about to embark on and I am even more excited to be able to experience them with two of my closest friends that I met at Humber, Shelby Guertin and Brittany Mohns. My adventure begins in the next 3 days, and I cannot wait!

I am travelling to the Canary Islands before going over to Scotland to spend time with a close friend of mine I met on a previous exchange that I did in high school. 3 years have passed since we have seen each other… reunited at last! Stay tuned for updates of my Spanish adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment