Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Meet Brittany Mohns: Study Abroad

By: Brittany Mohns, Humber's Study Abroad Student


My name is Brittany Mohns and I am a twenty year old gal studying Fashion Management at Humber, and am absolutely loving it. The first two years of my program have been a struggle to say the least (accounting anyone? Ew) but now the fun begins, and in the most interesting situation it could.

I am preparing to study abroad in Aberdeen Scotland; there are many emotions involved in this preparation – most coming from the fact that I can only bring one suit case that is 50 pounds. For a fashion chick, that’s not cool.

What I am looking forward to most is becoming accustomed to a whole new way of life in the UK. I can’t wait to get new influences from the architecture, street style, and history Scotland has.

No comments:

Post a Comment