Wednesday, September 11, 2013

4 Days and Counting!

By: Shelby Guertin, Humber's Study Abroad Student

Well it's been 2 weeks since all of my friends left for school and I've made it through all 4 seasons of Glee, both seasons of The Glee Project and a ridiculous amount of food. I've left my packing pretty much to the last minute (UMMM HI 4 DAYS) but I'm finally getting it all done.

The fact that I'm going to Scotland hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm feeling pretty calm right now! I feel like with the helpful advice from our amazing study abroad officer Rebecca, the girls who went to Scotland last year, the girls who came to Toronto from Scotland last year, and of course my mom, I just might pull this whole thing off.

As Brittany and I so wisely decided, there's nothing you can't do as long as you have a good checklist and your mommy.


Next post will be from across the pond! I'll be the first of Brittany, Angela and I to arrive in Aberdeen so here's hoping I can survive a 6 minute can ride!





No comments:

Post a Comment