Monday, September 16, 2013

International Admissions Team- Officers and Manager

Meet Luisa Macchia: International Enrolment Services Officer

Humber College and I have been together for: 12 years

The countries that have seen me: England, the United States, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Cuba, St. Lucia, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Jamaica, China, Japan, South Korea, and Morocco

I can’t do without these cuisines: Italian

What human qualities does Humber College represent?

According to Luisa, Humber College has the three main important qualities of a person: friendly, welcoming, and exciting.

Take my word: "Try not to stress too much and have fun!"


Meet Lola Nelson: International Enrolment Services Officer

Humber College and I have been together for: 15 years

The countries that have seen me: Botswana, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Jamaica, Mexico, St. Vincent, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, the United States, and Cuba

I can’t do without these cuisines: Thai or anything spicy

What human qualities does Humber College represent?

According to Lola, Humber College is compassionate, open minded, loving, friendly, and forgiving.

Take my word: "Make it a point to become friends with someone from another culture...there are so many things to learn."


Meet Kim Smith: Manager, International Admissions and Student Services

Humber College and I have been together for: 2.5 years

The countries that have seen me: Bermuda, Barbados, the Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, St. Lucia, Mexico, the United States, St. Kitts, Jamaica, Russia, England, France, Italy, Austria, Thailand, China, Ireland, and Tuktoyaktuk (above the Arctic Circle-shore of the Arctic Ocean)

I can’t do without these cuisines: Italian- followed closely by Thai

What human qualities does Humber College represent?

According to Kim, Humber College is helpful, extroverted, generous, talkative, forward thinking, trustworthy, respected, happy, supportive, and caring.

Take my word: "Make friends with as many people from as many different countries as possible. This could help you to have exciting travel opportunities in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment